Sunday 26 January 2014
The Cross Keys, Totternhoe
Hares: Legs 11 and Forking Dick Chair
HASHERS: 11 MUTTS: 3 NEWBEES: 1
A Birthday Hat for Legs ...
Up Castle Hill ...
We said Fare Well to Spunk Bubble ...
Grand-dad held up the Hot Legs Words
At 98.4% Shiggy (see Wurdz Run 1188) was this the Shiggiest Run of all time?
Rather than elope to the Caribbean with her boyfriend, Legs Eleven decided to mark her 17th birthday with a hash run from the Cross Keys.
Who's that knocking on my door,
Before writing her words she must firstly complete her homework:
1. P.E. Set out a hash trail with False trails, Number Checks, Hold Checks, Lady Checks, a Beer Stop for the Fat Controller and an 'On Inn'. 5 points for each marking used. Pass mark 20 points.
2. MATHS Solve the following algebra equations:
3. FURTHER MATHS
6. What mineral or rock was once mined at Totternhoe quarry:
7. ENGLISH Lush Big Knickers went to Lush Cosmetics to buy some blusher.
8. ART & CRAFT Using Skippy's colouring crayons draw a picture of White Rabbit in a white onesie using plain flour on a snowy day to lay a hash trail over the white cliffs of Dover.
9. LANGUAGE Translate the following exchange into German:
10. LITERATURE Which of the following abbreviations or phrases is the Harlington Girls School Motto:
11. ESSAY Write a 200 word essay 'What I did on my 17th birthday' and send it to grandad Ringer by Wednesday. MARKS: nil #FAIL
... and another for someone else
... and down slippery Sewell Embankment
... and welcomed Newbee One Ball
And the GM had a 250 Run Award